Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   APF and PS3.......sorry I need to know.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=239647)

Shredder 02-25-2008 12:16 AM

APF and PS3.......sorry I need to know..

......hear me out........I'm deciding whether or not to trade my 360 in for a PS3. I've searched around about the frame rate issue a little. Most of the threads seem to be focused on 360. I've never played APF on PS3......I've read the reviews about the 30 FPS.....I just wanna know......is it a big deal or not? I'm not on OS too often any more.....so yes I'm a noob these days.....so before some moderator comes on here and redirects this thread..this place is ridiculously tight on moderation...can someone please answer my question(s)? Is VC going to address the issue for 09? If it is an issue......I would greatly appreciate knowing as it would help my decision. I want to buy the PS3 for MLB the show 08........but I want to make sure that my football experience isn't hammered for '09........thank you very much....help out a former OS editor from the past would ya? BTW........I posted a similar thread in the Madden forum...

Altimus 02-25-2008 04:15 AM

Re: APF and PS3.......sorry I need to know..

There is no reason to have two of the same threads in different forums.

You might get a quicker answer regarding all this in the PS thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=234948

And next time you have an issue with the moderation on the forums, send a PM to one of the mods or the admin instead of taking a shot at the mods in a post.

Locked.