Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   03/09/08 The Legend of 2K Football Returns (/forums/showthread.php?t=239859)

Run_and Shoot 02-26-2008 02:57 PM

03/09/08 The Legend of 2K Football Returns

Well even though I will be pressed for time, Your SIM Champ went ahead and ordered a Xbox 360 Elite and APF2K8(For the 8th time!Where is the gratitude 2Ksports.com?)I will be very pressed for time the two weeks I'm home with the trip to Vegas, time spent with my Model Girlfriend and other Social Events but I will likely be able to squeeze time in for my greatest fans THE 2K FOOTBALL COMMUNITY. Again I will set standards in sim gameplay and soar above the common lobby scum. I will once again be the target of envy from every stalker in the 2K8 lobbies but it will not faze Your Sim Champ, so never fear.

I know you are probably in awe and you don't know wether to jump for joy or cry in happiness. This news is EXCLUSIVE to Xbox.com, so go spread the word kiddos YOUR SIM CHAMP WILL BE BACK ON THE GRIDIRON ON 03/09/08!!!

I know what you are thinking, my beloved fans, will YOUR SIM CHAMP grace ME with his presence in the short time he will be available? Well never fret kiddos, if you have set standards for yourself, kept your feedback high and can honestly look in the mirror and say "yes I'm SIM", well then you will have that chance to play the LEGEND that is XRun and Sh00tX.

So I would encourage all to go out and PURCHASE ALL PRO FOOTBALL 2K8 for your chance to have A LEGEND OF 2K SPORTS grace you with his presence on the gridiron.

Farewell my FLOCK,

We will meet soon.
:smirk::woot::smirk::woot:

TJdaSportsGuy 02-26-2008 03:51 PM

Re: 03/09/08 The Legend of 2K Football Returns

Online talk should be kept in the online subforum.