Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   OS: Fact or Fiction #2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=241230)

RaychelSnr 03-05-2008 05:25 PM

This week on Operation Sports Fact or Fiction we have TJ Cutini (tjdasportsguy) and Matt Blumenthal (TheLetterZ) going at it for Fact or Fiction Dominance. This week these two mostly agree on whether MLB '08: The Show will live up to the hype, if NFL Head Coach will be good or not and even if Brett Favre retiring was a good move.
Ready? Set? Go!

Sully 03-05-2008 08:49 PM

Gran Tourismo?

I think you mean Gran Turismo...oh, and Gran Turismo 4 released 3 years ago. If it's the best driving simulation this year, that's saying something.

Cletus 03-05-2008 09:00 PM

hmm. You know one thing I don't like is when people write off games without playing them. Sure the last head coach was terrible, but after 2 years of development and adding in features people from this board mentioned, you're gonna write it off again. Seriously, people blast EA, call them the antichrist, Hussien, Hitler, etc for what they do (or don't do) with their sports titles. Then EA does try something out of the box and works to make it great and you're still writing them off. I'm no EA fan, I like what I like despite what company is making it, but this attitude gets on my nerves. Either way the company loses, why should they care about "sim gamers" when no matter what the company gets badmouthed? It's not just you, TJ, so don't take it personally. I'm just so sick of the attitude. It's in a company's best effort to put out the best product they can, and EA tries to do that even with the restrictions of deadlines and budgets they are given. They're trying to do something different with Head Coach and even though they failed, they have the sense to retool it and try again.