Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-7-08) (/forums/showthread.php?t=241618)

Steve_OS 03-07-2008 07:38 AM

Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-7-08)

So, I finally played some Show last night and stayed up entirely too late. Loving the game, just as I figured I would, seeing quite a few new animations in the 4 games I played. The only thing that bugs me, is the dive button, it's a bit too sensative. I gotta see if I can remap it somewhere else.

The "plan" this weekend is to get my taxes into the mailbox and get that process started. It's such a pain for me and I never look forward to doing it, since I always wait until the last minute.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

BigKoo (37), ChiTownKid (35), tdawg3782 (26), SSilentstorm7 (20)

TheLetterZ 03-07-2008 08:05 AM

Re: Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-7-08)

That Mentos spoof was funny, but this one is still my favorite.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsBzefZhIWQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zsBzefZhIWQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I'm heading down to Clearwater, FL this weekend for Phillies spring training. It's my first time going so I'm extremely excited.

slickdtc 03-07-2008 08:06 AM

QOTD: Big weekend coming up for me. Friday night is girlfriend night, Saturday is hockey, slamball, a game night at my friend's youth group, then Super Smash Bros. Brawl midnight release. Sunday is jobhunting day.

callmetaternuts 03-07-2008 08:17 AM

TheLetterZ - im in Clearwater right now, should be awesome weather for you this weekend. Perfect sports weather

QOTD: More house work. Bought a house 8 months ago, landscaping it now, alot of work, but its actually fun.

Whats up: Trying to survive a Friday at work

boomhauertjs 03-07-2008 08:28 AM

My favorite Mentos spoof is still the Foo Fighters' "Big Me" video.

Sold my Xbox yesterday for $60 via Craigslist. I'm pretty happy, considering it was much more than I would've gotten from a game store and a whole lot less hassle than eBay. Going to finally buy College Hoops 2k8 tonight with some of that money, mainly because it's down to $40 and I'm going to wait for the patch to get MLB 2k8.

QOTD: Big winter storm coming this afternoon, so I may duck out of work a little early to beat rush hour. Hopefully tonight playing a lot of CH 2k8. Playing in a 3-on-3 tournament tomorrow morning with my cousin and his friend. I have no idea what to expect. I think we'll hold our own, but we'll see. Going to our friend's "international food party" on Satuday night. No real plans for Sunday.

ExtremeGamer 03-07-2008 08:40 AM

I'm doing the same Boom. Leaving early to avoid the storm. Supposed to get 1-2 feet of snow!!! WHOA!

I doubt I leave the house this weekend, just lots of The Show and Army of Two with some Frontlines sprinkled in. :)

Scott 03-07-2008 08:48 AM

QOTD: Going home today then leaving for Galveston on Sunday for 4 days.

Skyboxer 03-07-2008 09:00 AM

QOTD:
Hopefully get my 360 sent out for repair. I have some general "pre-Spring/Summer"
yard and house work to do. Once I'm done that it The Show time!