Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (3-12-08) (/forums/showthread.php?t=242601)

Steve_OS 03-12-2008 08:18 AM

Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (3-12-08)

Yes, when I wave to you to proceed in traffic, that means go ahead, feel free to cut me off. When I give you the bird, it means, well... how about, the exact opposite? Seriously, I hate traffic.

When going to the gym, I really don't need to hear you grunt and scream at the top of your lungs trying to lift an enormous amount of weight, that you really shouldn't be lifting, in perfectly atrocious back bending/squirming form. Can you get a spot? Oh no, how about I drop an elbow on you.

Oh yes, please...by all means, when you are crossing the street with your posse, please take as much time as possible doing so.

All-Pro Football 2K9 has been benched, can it get any better? :(

Yes, I'm bitter this morning. Hopefully it gets better.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Going off of yesterdays QOTD, what is the longest winning streak you have had in a video game?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Clay_OS (35), drterb (29), sportsguy312 (26), biggiejerseys (21), DScott (20), Smackizzle (20)

Cyros 03-12-2008 08:30 AM

Re: Tuesday Morning Other Stuff (3-12-08)

Today is Wednesday isn't it?

eDotd 03-12-2008 08:35 AM

Busy night last night, Steve?

Pretty bummed about APF being benched. Knew it was coming but still hurts to officially hear it.

QOTD: 23 game win streak with the bucks in NBA 2K3.

boomhauertjs 03-12-2008 08:36 AM

If it were Tuesday instead of Wednesday, ugh.

Cleveland St. lost a tough one to Butler last night. Butler seemed to get all of the calls in the first half, then CSU's starting point guard turned an ankle and Butler went on a huge run. Guess it wasn't in the cards for the Vikings.

My alma mater, the Dayton Flyers, start A-10 tourney action today, needing a couple of wins in the conference tournament to get to the big dance.

QOTD: Uh, I don't think I ever lost to my cousin as the Pistons in Lakers v. Celtics in many, many games. I'd always say "It's time to heat things up!" when I brought Vinnie Johnson off the bench and I'd take over the game at that point.

callmetaternuts 03-12-2008 08:38 AM

Wow.......note to self, dont cross Steve today!

Whats up? At work, as usual, except today i feel like crap. Late night with The Show

QOTD: I dont konw that i ever stuck with a game long enough to have a winning streak. Maybe against my buddy in the Tiger Woods series (he's beaten me maybe two times out of 3948230) but usually against the CPU, if i start dominating, out come the slider adjustments.......

Steve_OS 03-12-2008 08:51 AM

Re: Wednesday Morning Other Stuff (3-12-08)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyros (Post 2038217972)
Today is Wednesday isn't it?

Fixed, should have figured I'd screw that up...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomentousCeltic (Post 2038217979)
Busy night last night, Steve?

Just not getting enough sleep, I think...:y7:

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomhauertjs (Post 2038217982)
QOTD: Uh, I don't think I ever lost to my cousin as the Pistons in Lakers v. Celtics in many, many games. I'd always say "It's time to heat things up!" when I brought Vinnie Johnson off the bench and I'd take over the game at that point.

Ahhhh, a closet Pistons fan...Cavs this, Cavs that, meh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2038217986)
Wow.......note to self, dont cross Steve today!

The day can only get better, right? :y220:

boomhauertjs 03-12-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve_OS (Post 2038218006)
Ahhhh, a closet Pistons fan...Cavs this, Cavs that, meh!

Only because the Cavs weren't on Lakers v. Celtics. I felt dirty every time I used them.

Steve_OS 03-12-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomhauertjs (Post 2038218009)
Only because the Cavs weren't on Lakers v. Celtics. I felt dirty every time I used them.

Likely excuse. :google: