Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Marcus Stephenson Interview (/forums/showthread.php?t=243573)

RaychelSnr 03-19-2008 04:06 PM

Marcus Stephenson Interview

Operation Sports' Patrick Williams sat down with Marcus Stephenson of EA Sports and formerly of MaddenMania for a brief interview talking with him about all sorts of subjects from his job to NHL 09.

Quote:

"Marcus Stephenson was a major member in the building of MaddenMania.com and has since risen to the status of Electronic Arts employee. We recently got a chance to catch up with him and see how his new position is doing, and while we tried for the inside scoop his lips are of course sealed on what to expect in the future. Nevertheless, if you ever aspired to one day work with video games here is your chance to see how some of it goes down."

BlyGilmore 03-19-2008 04:48 PM

Re: Marcus Stephenson Interview

is going from MM to EA Sports truly rising :waytogo:

I kid. I kid.

Thanks to Steph for letting us chit-chat with him.

savoie2006 03-19-2008 08:14 PM

Ehh,thanks,but I would rather have an interview that actually gives us so info.Over half his answers were no comment.I like the idea of first person hockey as an alternative,but not default.More people should read what he said about roster updates as well.

ChaseB 03-19-2008 09:52 PM

Yea I think it would be nice to have more info on NHL 09 but it's not really a realistic hope. I personally like this article, and said as much in the staff forum, because some people are interested in getting involved with the videogame industry itself, and so I like the article more for that reason.

dave374 03-20-2008 02:07 AM

Marcus Stephenson is a putz :)
Just kidding.
Way to answer all the important questions Brown Sound.
Way to abandon your real home team - Columbus.
Thanks for the crappy roster update that doesn't give Montreal the love they deserve.
Other than that, you're dreamy.