Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   The OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast For 3/26 Is Online (/forums/showthread.php?t=244435)

TJdaSportsGuy 03-26-2008 11:34 PM

The OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast For 3/26 Is Online

This week's OperationSports.com's "Waiver Wire" podcast is online and available for download.

This week, T.J. Cutini was joined by Chase Becotte and Matt Gagnon. The guys talked about Take-Two turning down EA's latest offer, In-Game Advertising, MLB2K8's framerate issues, and more.

To listen to the show, either launch the media player in the upper right hand corner of the OS top menu bar or download the .mp3 directly right here.

Also, we're very excited to announce the ability to download the "Waiver Wire" through iTunes. Very soon, we'll have a link up at the top of the page for you to click on that will automatically subscribe you to our podcast if you have iTunes installed on your PC.

Until then, use this link:

If you'd prefer to use a different music program, use this link:

Enjoy!

kwanchangkang 03-26-2008 11:41 PM

Hey guys, great move to iTunes. But I just did a search and nothing turned up for this podcast. Am I wrong? I wanted to DL the past podcast too.

Brandwin 03-26-2008 11:45 PM

Re: The OperationSports.com

Nice with the iTunes! I am downloading tonight and I can either listen to a little bit in bed or listen tomorrow at work.

Good stuff!

TJdaSportsGuy 03-26-2008 11:47 PM

kwanchangekang,

It won't show up in the directory listing for another couple of days. For now, just use that "Subscribe with iTunes" link we posted in the news heading. That should set your iTunes to download it automatically whenever a new show is posted.

bronco92 03-26-2008 11:56 PM

Sounds great! Love the new mic

Brandwin 03-27-2008 01:31 AM

Re: The OperationSports.com Waiver Wire Podcast For 3/26 Is Online

How come when I used the iTunes download I got the old version?

ASB37 03-27-2008 02:28 AM

Was there not one done last week or did I miss it somewhere along the way?

ChaseB 03-27-2008 03:23 AM

Technical issues last week stopped a show from happening.