Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 09 Website Launches (/forums/showthread.php?t=244537)

Steve_OS 03-27-2008 08:14 PM

Madden NFL 09 Website Launches

Just in case you didn't know, the official Madden NFL 09 website has opened its virtual doors.

Quote:

"Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 09 will be available in retail stores in North America on August 12, including a special collector's edition in celebration of the 20th anniversary of one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. The Madden NFL 09 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition will be the ultimate interactive NFL experience - featuring full versions of both Madden NFL 09 and the all-new NFL Head Coach 09, exclusive classic Madden NFL gameplay, and an extensive library of exclusive bonus video content."

marshallfever 03-27-2008 09:41 PM

Re: Madden NFL 09 Website Launches

What would be cool is if they didn't put anyone on the cover but kept the roman numerals as the cover.

yvesdereuter 03-28-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

"Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 09 will be available in retail stores in North America on August 12, including a special collector's edition in celebration of the 20th anniversary of one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. The Madden NFL 09 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition will be the ultimate interactive NFL experience - featuring full versions of both Madden NFL 09 and the all-new NFL Head Coach 09, exclusive classic Madden NFL gameplay, and an extensive library of exclusive bonus video content."

The writing is on the wall. This game is going to suck.

dbshady 03-28-2008 03:01 AM

NO X-BOX??

WOW, how I hate EA every year. They haven't even shipped 09 and i hate it already. Why in the world would you have a PS2 version and not a XBOX version. Their retarted, I finally got sick of playing horrible games on the 360 and went back to the XBOX this year, and played Madden like i used to! I had both versions and never put in the 360 version agian... and now what do they do.... end the XBOX version.

Incredable. They can't do anything right.

squaremarker 03-28-2008 03:35 AM

come play madden 94, 95, and 96 on the Madden 2009 Collector's addition version! I can see the new gimmick already. Show some gameplay and presentation improvement or i'm passing this year just like the previous 3.

Bobolini 03-28-2008 09:21 AM

No PC version? Boo!!!!!!!!! Thanks EA!

mercalnd 03-28-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbshady (Post 2038254590)
NO X-BOX??

Why in the world would you have a PS2 version and not a XBOX version.

I understand your frustration. I bought an old XBOX a month or so ago to play NFL 2K5 and NCAA 06. However I don't understand your surprise. The football games are the only 08 titles that EA released on XBOX. None of their other franchises have had a 08 edition on XBOX yet they're all on PS2. 2K hasn't released a 2K8 game on XBOX either. Microsoft killed the XBOX 2 years ago while Sony still supports the PS2.