Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   With all this talk about atmosphere... (/forums/showthread.php?t=245422)

hawkeyekid 04-04-2008 05:37 PM

With all this talk about atmosphere...

Has anyone heard if entrances are in this year?

I have wanted a good number of entrances since I first started playing NCAA years and years ago.

peteykirch 04-04-2008 07:14 PM

Re: With all this talk about atmosphere...

All I know is that give me the cannon firing after every RU score at home and I'll be happy.

And maybe a cut scene of a few of our td celebrations. Like where we throw the nearest lightest person into the air after each score.

If they can have half the stadium go R then the other half follows with U. I will be smitten with all of my home games.

metallidevils 04-04-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteykirch (Post 2038270469)
All I know is that give me the cannon firing after every RU score at home and I'll be happy.

And maybe a cut scene of a few of our td celebrations. Like where we throw the nearest lightest person into the air after each score.

If they can have half the stadium go R then the other half follows with U. I will be smitten with all of my home games.

hey, a fellow scarlet knight!! You basically echo'd exactly what I'd like to see :)

peteykirch 04-04-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metallidevils (Post 2038270531)
hey, a fellow scarlet knight!! You basically echo'd exactly what I'd like to see :)

Damn straight! I wonder what version of the stadium will be in the game.

Same as last year with the open endzone.

Same as last year + temporary bleachers in the endzone section 131?

Or some version of the 56K complete expansion.

countryboy 04-05-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteykirch (Post 2038270469)

did you just say smitten in a football thread?

:laugh:

countryboy 04-05-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkeyekid (Post 2038270277)
Has anyone heard if entrances are in this year?

I have wanted a good number of entrances since I first started playing NCAA years and years ago.

I would LOVE for these to be in.

peteykirch 04-05-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboy (Post 2038271723)
did you just say smitten in a football thread?

:laugh:

Damn straight. I mean the crowd chanting R U wouldn't do much to help the gameplay but it would make me feel better when I'm actually beating teams and the crowd is basically silent.

Also they screw it up where the Student Sections basically compete against each other screaming R U R U R U back and forth. They don't pause anymore. It use to be like RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *pause* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Now it's like RRRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

foe84 04-06-2008 01:03 PM

even if they add a chant creator like college hoops 2k8 you can put the R U chant in it. I did that for that game and when I play I hear R.......U.......R......U. (sounds pretty accurate)

and i do hope they add the updated stadium and stadium entrances like they had in 2005.

can't wait for sept. 1st fresno state