Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog (/forums/showthread.php?t=246125)

Steve_OS 04-10-2008 08:11 PM

Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog

EA has just posted their first Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog.

Quote:

"This might be my favorite part of the job! Every year you guys find some of the most innovative ways to take advantage of our AI. Working on CG I thought of myself as a deputy of shenanigans, helping to fix everything from nano-blitzes to online disconnection cheats. And rest assured that this year will be no different! Let’s take a look at a few of the tricks we have already fixed this year:

-3 Man Front Nano- and other nano’ s of course
-Double Pass and HB Pass Plays
-Onside Kick Exploits
-Jump Catching and Spectacular Catch Exploits
-Online Disconnection Glitches- including the automotion offsides bug"

Flamehead 04-10-2008 08:39 PM

Re: Madden NFL 09 Producer Blog

Having read this in it's entirety, I'm not concerned with what they claim to have added--I'd like to know if what they have in the game will WORK. They need to up the ante with the quality control more than anything. Test, test, test, and then test some more.

jayz200505 04-10-2008 08:53 PM

it's funny how some people read stuff and they only point out the negative, there is a lot of positive points to look forward to from that entry

marshallfever 04-10-2008 09:07 PM

When he says CG, does he mean Gamecube? There was nothing in that that really blew me away. However he did say to watch out for the offical announcement which should give us more info.

His comment on us directly effecting the out-come or content in the game (i think he wrote that) sounds very intriguing.

mdgoalie37 04-10-2008 09:12 PM

I'm pretty sure this same exact post was written last year. Or the year before that. Is there any year that it not the 'best madden ever?'

Sausage 04-10-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshallfever (Post 2038284523)
When he says CG, does he mean Gamecube? There was nothing in that that really blew me away. However he did say to watch out for the offical announcement which should give us more info.

His comment on us directly effecting the out-come or content in the game (i think he wrote that) sounds very intriguing.

CG=current gen, NG=next gen. I don't have no opinion on the supposed improvements. I just have to rent and play it myself. Peace.

therizing02 04-11-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdgoalie37 (Post 2038284532)
I'm pretty sure this same exact post was written last year. Or the year before that. Is there any year that it not the 'best madden ever?'

That's what I was thinking.

ryanh04 04-11-2008 02:15 AM

I'm not really getting excited because everyone knows EA will find a way to disappoint us anyways.. What about the franchises that never really got fixed with the 2 patches is that fixed??

~DK~:cavalry: