Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA Live (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NBA Live 08 Simulation: IGN (/forums/showthread.php?t=246875)

hdaniel1 04-18-2008 12:12 AM

NBA Live 08 Simulation: IGN

IGN has posted a simulation of the NBA playoffs by using NBA Live 08.

Quote:

"As expected, the top-seeded Celtics prevailed in the East, primarily thanks to the performance of their Big Three. Paul Pierce averaged 25.7 points per game through the first three rounds, while Kevin Garnett averaged 22 points and 14 rebounds."

Behindshadows 04-18-2008 01:48 AM

Re: NBA Live 08 Simulation: IGN

Wow!!! Worse Predictions I've ever seen, absolute worse!

riDIRKulous41 04-18-2008 03:00 PM

How do the mavs end up playing the nuggets in the 2nd round? they should be playing the winner of Spurs/Suns

hokupguy 04-21-2008 12:40 AM

good reminder of what garbage live 08 is....

Behindshadows 04-21-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hokupguy (Post 2038305297)
good reminder of what garbage live 08 is....

sometimes I hate responding to post like this! but seriously keep ignorant comments to yourself.

Just because some guys that work for EA decide to say that Live gave them these stats, doesn't make the game garbage.

If you actually read the post, a lot of what was written doesn't make sense.

secondly, not playing the game, yet you still judge it, makes you even more of worthless poster in this thread. Why continue to find reasons to shoot down this game.

Live 08 is far from garbage, even with the few short comings. Its a good game and is still 2nd to the competition. Yet in no way garbage :nono:

Tomba 04-21-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Behindshadows2 (Post 2038305826)
sometimes I hate responding to post like this! but seriously keep ignorant comments to yourself.

Just because some guys that work for EA decide to say that Live gave them these stats, doesn't make the game garbage.

If you actually read the post, a lot of what was written doesn't make sense.

secondly, not playing the game, yet you still judge it, makes you even more of worthless poster in this thread. Why continue to find reasons to shoot down this game.

Live 08 is far from garbage, even with the few short comings. Its a good game and is still 2nd to the competition. Yet in no way garbage :nono:

yeah alot of other games are garbage not live 08 by any means. though it's my opinion that all. i wouldn't stick with somethin if it didn't have MORE potential then the competition :wink:

BiggD 04-27-2008 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomba321 (Post 2038305848)
yeah alot of other games are garbage not live 08 by any means. though it's my opinion that all. i wouldn't stick with somethin if it didn't have MORE potential then the competition :wink:

I totally agree with you about live having potential. I think 08 was a good step in the right direction... looking forward to what live 09 brings

cocobee 04-27-2008 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggD (Post 2038320633)
I totally agree with you about live having potential. I think 08 was a good step in the right direction... looking forward to what live 09 brings

I agree, i finally bought Live after it went for 29.99 and I'm having a lot more fun than i thought I would. I'm in an online league right now and it's really a blast. I know this board isn't Live friendly but it's not garbage. I'm excited about Live 09 as well.