Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 6 (/forums/showthread.php?t=250835)

Steve_OS 05-30-2008 09:31 PM

NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 6

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

One request per, as getting multiple shots requires too much back and forth. If it's something I can check on within the game or menus without backing out and resetting up, I'm fine with that, but otherwise please keep it at one request. Also, no more PM's and e-mails, I've gotten so many, I've started to ignore them. Thanks for understanding.

Once enough requests have been made, I will close the topic. If you didn't get your request in, don't worry, as you will have plenty of opportunities before release.

*Topic closed, check back later tonight for the screenshots.

Scott 05-30-2008 09:31 PM

Re: NCAA Football 09 Beta Screenshot Requests: Day 6

No request for me, I just want to say thank you for everything you've been doing Steve.

ghettoboi4rmdak 05-30-2008 09:36 PM

Can i get a picture of sean spence #31 miami in the green jerseys

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-30-2008 09:37 PM

Thanks for everything Steve, can I get a few pictures of:

Miami (OH) home/away jerseys

Thanks I appreciate it

smithc6 05-30-2008 09:38 PM

Hey steve,

Could I get some ratings screens of Oregon States RBs, WRs and DBs.

Also I was wondering if you could tell me ( i dont need a screen for this) If they fixed Reser Stadium...last year we had two scoreboards in the south endzone. It should only be one large one.

Thanks a bunch man

Scott 05-30-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid (Post 2038391844)
Thanks for everything Steve, can I get a few pictures of:

Miami (OH) home/away jerseys
Miami (OH)'s Stadium (not sure if its generic)
Miami (OH)'s QB/RB/WR

Thanks I appreciate it

Only one request.

GetYaWeigtUp 05-30-2008 09:39 PM

Can I get a look at all of the freshman WR's for Ohio State? I figure it may be 2 or 3 but not sure. Thanks!

baumy300 05-30-2008 09:40 PM

Steve, you know how you can view rosters by team? Well can you please go to where it allows you to select a team and select "NCAA' and then take a screen of all of the top players (99 on down) in the NCAA? I don't mean from top to bottom, but just one screen showing who the number 1 guy is and whatever reaches down.

Thanks money.