Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Franchise Blog? (/forums/showthread.php?t=251631)

ch46647 06-07-2008 12:51 PM

Franchise Blog?

Ian, just wondering when we will be seeing this blog on franchise as promised? I know alot of us have been waiting to see this in hopes of good news about Franchise Mode.

Thanks

CS10029 06-07-2008 03:54 PM

Re: Franchise Blog?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch46647 (Post 2038408279)
Ian, just wondering when we will be seeing this blog on franchise as promised? I know alot of us have been waiting to see this in hopes of good news about Franchise Mode.

Thanks

Dude no need for a thread for this. Send him a PM, probably be more effective.

countryboy 06-07-2008 04:37 PM

no news = good news?

:y220:

Da Birthday Boy 06-07-2008 04:45 PM

It's coming...

JBH3 06-07-2008 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch46647 (Post 2038408279)

Thanks

Yea...It's been like 2 weeks since they said this thing would be out there right...?

thudias 06-08-2008 11:05 AM

Many people will start to flame if you bring up the "F"(ranchise) word.:y6:

:freddy: Just appologise now a say you will be happy when we someone is gracious enough to in inform you.

Flamehead 06-08-2008 11:26 AM

While I'm just as eager to hear about Franchise as anyone else, I would caution against HUGE expectations regarding this mode. My best guess based on what we've heard so far is that they've tweaked and improved some logic here and there, and MAYBE they've added some minor new feature, but that's about it.

If I'm correct in this, then I suppose each person will have to decide how they feel about that. Regardless, I think we all just need to manage our own expectations. EA hasn't made any grand promises about this, just mentioned some improved functionality, and that's about it so far.

thudias 06-08-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamehead (Post 2038409640)
While I'm just as eager to hear about Franchise as anyone else, I would caution against HUGE expectations regarding this mode. My best guess based on what we've heard so far is that they've tweaked and improved some logic here and there, and MAYBE they've added some minor new feature, but that's about it.

If I'm correct in this, then I suppose each person will have to decide how they feel about that. Regardless, I think we all just need to manage our own expectations. EA hasn't made any grand promises about this, just mentioned some improved functionality, and that's about it so far.

nobody has made any promises because...nobody has really said anything.

I will patently wait.....no matter how much it hurts:y5: