Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Online Cheese (/forums/showthread.php?t=253308)

OMT 06-23-2008 01:21 PM

Online Cheese

Bring me your finest meats and cheeses!

Of course, everyone here plays Straight in online games. So what do the cheesers do? Please post all the things that those annoying players do online that take away from how a true football game looks.

Thanks!

Sting 06-23-2008 01:28 PM

Re: Online Cheese

1. No huddle entire game
2. Never punt
3. Always go for 2
4. Blitz blitz blitz
5. QB never stays in pocket
6. Onside kick every time
7. sub RB in for FB
8. sub RB or WR in for QB

those are just a few

AuburnAlumni 06-23-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMT (Post 2038444490)
Bring me your finest meats and cheeses!

Of course, everyone here plays Straight in online games. So what do the cheesers do? Please post all the things that those annoying players do online that take away from how a true football game looks.

Thanks!

1. The classic "Sprint backwards and chunk it deep" play.

2. *Not really cheese, but can be exploited* Throwing deep and using the speed burst button to suddenly blast past the safety and DB...is there anyway to make the speed burst button a bit more "balanced" when throwing deep...or have the CPU DBs speed up as well to match the Human player?

3. Taking a DE or DT and roaming around the middle of the field with them.

Solidice 06-23-2008 01:28 PM

i Haven't played random people since NCAA '05 on xbox, but what ended that was 5 out of 7 games i played with it, the other player put a WR or HB or some other fast player at QB for the whole game and ran 5 WRs and rolled out every play and either ran it or chunked it deep and still completed it most of the time(even with the stone hands of '05) every single play.

in the few games of '08(360) i have played online, i haven't played anyone that "cheesed", since i only play with friends and people from OS or another community site, so this probably doesn't help you at all. :(

Sting 06-23-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni (Post 2038444506)

3. Taking a DE or DT and roaming around the middle of the field with them.

what he said

marktg30 06-23-2008 01:33 PM

just wondering... isn't it too late to implement anything at this point?

Hawaii_Stars 06-23-2008 01:38 PM

I haven't played online in awhile b/c of cheesers so i don't know if has already been addressed.

1. Calling timeout and not returning back to the game. Basically waiting for you to quit so he can get the win.

Everybody else already posted some good ones too.

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 06-23-2008 01:44 PM

WR Screen then Either runs or passes with it.