Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Namath CAP? (/forums/showthread.php?t=253581)

Falkon 06-25-2008 06:06 PM

Namath CAP?

I haven't quite gotten all the acheivements, so I am looking to find a good 3-ability set for Joe Namath. Anyone got some ideas? So far I'm going with Laser Arm, Leadership Bonus, and Quick Release. But Namath was a pretty sharp QB, so I am wondering if Signal Stealer should maybe go in there somewhere.

speedkills 06-27-2008 03:55 PM

Re: Namath CAP?

Quick Release, Rocket Arm and Guarantee Victory

catcatch22 06-30-2008 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falkon (Post 2038450514)
I haven't quite gotten all the acheivements, so I am looking to find a good 3-ability set for Joe Namath. Anyone got some ideas? So far I'm going with Laser Arm, Leadership Bonus, and Quick Release. But Namath was a pretty sharp QB, so I am wondering if Signal Stealer should maybe go in there somewhere.

Laser Arm?? Signal Stealer?? Namath threw more interceptions in his career than touchdowns.

Rocket Arm
Quick Release
Tough as Nails

TWOSILK 06-30-2008 03:57 PM

how is namath a gold, i know it is your game, but i can't see how he is a gold quarterback, i dont even think he EVER made a probowl.

NYG_Meth 06-30-2008 05:14 PM

Rocket Arm
Quick Release
Lothario

Cdenz 06-30-2008 06:55 PM

I used Namath in League play, I had him as a silver with Rocket Arm and quick release.

RogueHominid 07-01-2008 05:30 PM

Lothario, lol. That's a good one. If they had cheerleaders or Suzy Kolber in the game, that ability could work during timeouts, halftime, and postgame :)

speedkills 07-02-2008 12:03 PM

The Guarantee Victory ability - before each game Namath has the option of guaranteeing victory at the press conference. If you choose to guarantee a victory your team is guaranteed to win. This can technically lead to winning every single game you ever play but that's just a minor detail they can work on later.