Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Blitz: The League II Announced, Screenshots Included (/forums/showthread.php?t=254952)

hdaniel1 07-08-2008 12:40 AM

Blitz: The League II Announced, Screenshots Included

Midway has just sent us their press release, announcing Blitz: The League II. They have also sent us six screenshots.

Quote:

"Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY), a leading interactive entertainment software publisher and developer, announced today the development of Blitz: The League® II. Back for another season of heart-pumping, bone-crushing, no-holds-barred football action, Blitz: The League II strips the rules and regulations from traditional football to enhance the fun by bringing the pain. Complete with an all-new story mode penned by former ESPN "Playmakers" writer, Peter Egan, and the return of football legend, Lawrence Taylor, Blitz: The League II builds on the success of the previous release with new features and enhanced gameplay. Blitz: The League II is scheduled for release this fall for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION® 3 computer entertainment system."

BSherrod 07-08-2008 02:44 PM

Re: First Blitz: The League II Details (IGN)

I'm interested.

mgoblue 07-08-2008 03:32 PM

Re: First Blitz: The League II Details (IGN)

I'm interested, but I'm concerned about the single player longevity...a 3 season career, I'm just not sure there's enough there (aside from Online)...We'll see though, the first one was pretty cool and innovative.