Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Roster Editing Solution! (/forums/showthread.php?t=255714)

Pared 07-13-2008 06:39 PM

Re: Roster Editing Solution!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geauxldenboy (Post 2038496224)
It may work for the PS3, but it does not appear to be a solution for disappearing teams on the 360. I took Pasta's base file and edited a few teams, while my system was completely unplugged from my router, and then tried "play now" mode. FIU and other teams are still missing. It may work if you name all the teams from scratch, but I just don't have the time or determination to do that.

I didn't think so for 360. Perhaps someone on the PS3 can verify.

N51_rob 07-13-2008 06:44 PM

I've read on various sources that Pasta's 360 file is corrupted and no matter what you do you can't make changes to the file or you system will crash. As far as the PS3 myself and a couple of guys in our online dynasty are working on a file. I did three teams he is doing a few. All this while being offline. So far so good, he hasn't had any problems. Later this evening he will load the file so that I can DL it and get back to work on some other teams.

stoncold32 07-13-2008 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhudey (Post 2038496211)
hmm, this is all new to me so I'm somewhat confused. Is DT also known as Pastapadre? On DT's site, people are posting that DT's rosters can be found by typing in pastapadre in the EA locker, and then guys are sending DT money for them. I thought Pastapadre was someone else? The freeearosters site uses Pastapadre as the "free" rosters to download.

So, it looks like two sites are advertising the SAME rosters on the ea locker, one for free, the other asking for "donations" for working so hard. What gives?

You've gotta be joking?????

countryboy 07-13-2008 06:46 PM

my buddy has been doing rosters since yesterday morning on the 360 and has done the SEC and Big Ten I believe without any problems. He is not connected to Xbox Live.

Just a heads up.

Pared 07-13-2008 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboy (Post 2038496258)
my buddy has been doing rosters since yesterday morning on the 360 and has done the SEC and Big Ten I believe without any problems. He is not connected to Xbox Live.

Just a heads up.

Does he know of the 11 char limit? B/c if he doesn't he's wasting his time. It will crash and teams will disappear eventually, from what I've read.

QB Eagles 07-13-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pared (Post 2038496265)
Does he know of the 11 char limit? B/c if he doesn't he's wasting his time. It will crash and teams will disappear eventually, from what I've read.

The rosters all work - just go off line - This was all fabricated by fairytale kings who couldnt figure out to turn his xbox live off and go off line. Meanwhile hes blaming pasta and ea sports for being in collusion. The guy is lost. The best part is he's "editing" Pasta's work. What a joke...

Pared 07-13-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QB Eagles (Post 2038496277)
The rosters all work - just go off line - This was all fabricated by fairytale kings who couldnt figure out to turn his xbox live off and go off line. Meanwhile hes blaming pasta and ea sports for being in collusion. The guy is lost. The best part is he's "editing" Pasta's work. What a joke...

No need for this. Especially when you're completely off base.

MattUMD224 07-13-2008 07:01 PM

has anyone tried posting the rosters on here and have people download usign the xbox XChange or whatever people used before the EALOCKER and ps3 people download on usb

anyone try this since ealocker seems to be broken