Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Does patch = restart dynasty? (/forums/showthread.php?t=256136)

ralphsundin 07-15-2008 04:50 PM

Does patch = restart dynasty?

I am reallllyy anxious to get started on a dynasty, but I have a question about a possible gameplay patch first. *If* there is a patch to improve gameplay will I have to start a dynasty from scratch or will it incorporate itself on the field with a dynasty that I start now? Thanks..

skinfan31 07-15-2008 04:57 PM

Re: Does patch = restart dynasty?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ralphsundin (Post 2038503703)
I am reallllyy anxious to get started on a dynasty, but I have a question about a possible gameplay patch first. *If* there is a patch to improve gameplay will I have to start a dynasty from scratch or will it incorporate itself on the field with a dynasty that I start now? Thanks..

thats a good question. the only thing that I can see that it would affect in your dynasty are the rosters.

bkrich83 07-15-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Good question. It never has in the past.

SoxFan01605 07-15-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

The patches normally haven't caused any restarts to be necessary, but with the apparent roster editing issue present it may. I'd imagine that if you aren't having any roster problems, then it wouldn't be necessary, but it's probably too early to say for sure.

ralphsundin 07-15-2008 07:57 PM

I think I will just start it up and cross my fingers.

g2thecore 07-15-2008 08:54 PM

That's definitely a good question to ask OMT. Hopefully he reads this thread.