Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   dynasty servers unavailable (/forums/showthread.php?t=256234)

Pierce2378 07-15-2008 11:27 PM

dynasty servers unavailable

well this is cute...i just got done playing my first game on the online dynasty feature and after the game it is saying the dynasty servers are down and my only options are to try again or exit dynasty and lose progress. So basically I have to sit here and keep re trying till they put them back up or what???

Anyone else having this problem

Retnuhrace 07-15-2008 11:33 PM

Re: dynasty servers unavailable

Boy it's been a rough first official release day...

Pierce2378 07-15-2008 11:43 PM

are you having this problem?? I dont get it, is my stuff going to show up in the dynasty or not? Its not giving me any information really so I just have to sit here in limbo wondering not wanting to exit the screen cause I won a important game that I dont want to play over, bogus

Pierce2378 07-16-2008 12:00 AM

bump...there is no way that I am the only having this problem is there, nobody out there just played a game in there online dynasty? because if you did I would think you would be looking for the same answer i am unless I am an idiot.

Custom36 07-16-2008 12:02 AM

Sorry man, I haven't played an online dynasty game yet. Trying to get my pac-10 league together right now. Otherwise I'd help ya out.

jalanpierce1 07-16-2008 11:23 PM

I am having this same exact problem... i was in the middle of recruiting and walked away for about 2 hours. Came back, finished up recruiting and tried to back out and got the message...

So i quit, and now i cant go to any online dynasty option, i get the dynasty servers are currently unavailable message

awesome!

this sucks

Solidice 07-16-2008 11:26 PM

works for me(360), just finished playing a game and doing recruiting.

kmart2180 07-16-2008 11:32 PM

Ive experience it once in a while. Another problem I had was I finished my recruiting and then my game and it said I was done (in green check mark) and when the commisioner advanced the week it simmed my game and the scores and stats were all different then what I did myself.

I beat MSU 31-0 with ND and threw 4 td's with CLausen and then I checked player of the week and noticed Clausen got it but it said he ran for 3 td's and threw for 2. SO I went and checked and the new score was 42-20.