Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Campus Legend Question (/forums/showthread.php?t=256286)

pujolsformvp21 07-16-2008 04:29 AM

Campus Legend Question

Can you do a CL with real rosters because i started one and im pretty sure that i loaded the rosters before i started but when i picked my team i saw it was just default rosters. :confused:

orhymes 07-16-2008 04:36 AM

Re: Campus Legend Question

I would like to know this too because if the answer is no then that is a CL killer for me...

pujolsformvp21 07-16-2008 05:25 AM

Nevermind i just found out that you cant but there is a way around it,
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidice (Post 2038492866)
you start a CL like normal, go through the High School stuff. then once you get to a college, write down your ratings and school you went to, exit CL. go to create-a-player make your guy from CL and put him of the team you went to on CL. make sure you save the roster file as a new file so you don't overwrite the the one you want to keep, or better yet don't save it at all and just start a new CL, but this time as an existing player, choose your guy you just made. and your off to the Heisman chase. :laugh:

orhymes 07-16-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pujolsformvp21 (Post 2038506545)
Nevermind i just found out that you cant but there is a way around it,

very nice thank you for the info

apallday31 07-16-2008 02:47 PM

so other than doing it like that(the trick to get around it), There is no one to have the rosters in CL? Because i was also very confused by this I thought i was doing some thing wrong

xxzone 07-16-2008 04:51 PM

There is no other way. I tried it twice, and was dissapointed each time. I guess I'm just greatful there is a work around.