Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Red Screen during Roster Editing? (/forums/showthread.php?t=256446)

Dzznutz 07-16-2008 05:21 PM

Red Screen during Roster Editing?

[XBOX 360]So i edited PITTS roster only(using Earoster com file), and during editing after every couple of times that i edited someone i would get a weird red screen that looked like the screen i was working on except it was red and it said "no players available". I would back out to the previous screen and then go back into Edit roster and proceed with my editing. I did this about 10 times, and havent noticed anything wrong with the file. Am i going to see something wrong, did this happen to anybody else. thanks in advance for any response's.......

vanderbiltfan87 07-16-2008 05:29 PM

Re: Red Screen during Roster Editing?

i had the same issue while working on vanderbilt's roster last night. i had been moving some of the linebackers around to different positions, but once i edited the depth chart to reflect the new changes the red screen went away.

Paranoidjet 07-16-2008 05:34 PM

Re: Red Screen during Roster Editing?

If this happens when you're editing player positions, it's not an "issue," or, I guess I should say, if it is, it's ungodly easy to correct. If you edited a LT, for example, moving him to LG, you'll be kicked back to the LT screen after you're done and there'll be a red screen awaiting you. Just switch a position up or a position down and then back and you're golden.