Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Instant Replays...where are they???? (/forums/showthread.php?t=256454)

mrlux 07-16-2008 06:05 PM

Instant Replays...where are they????

Has anyone noticed the lack of automatic instant replays in the final version vs. the demo? I may get 3 automatic instant replays per game if I'm lucky but most of the time i get a stupid cut scene of the mascot and then a quick snapshot. I don't know but something doesn't feel right, kinda like the coding is off somewhere. For anyone who has played the demo noticed that you had frequent replays when it was relevant but in the retail version it seem non-existant. I am the type of sports gamer where i like my games to be just a like a broadcast game which includes replays when appropriate but in this game i rarely get a replay even on "Touchdowns" plays. I could go for less auto "snapshots" and more "instant replays". Has anyone else noticed this and is this even something that can be fixed via a patch?

2krules 07-16-2008 06:06 PM

Re: Instant Replays...where are they????

Oh yes, I've noticed, and I don't like it at all. In the demo, there was an instant replay after almost every play.

mrlux 07-16-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2krules (Post 2038508894)
Oh yes, I've noticed, and I don't like it at all. In the demo, there was an instant replay after almost every play.

I know and I noticed that on the demo they didnt have the auto snapshot feature which is a good thing. I dont think many even use that feature because you can make your own snapshots from any angle possible so there is no need for that auto snapshot. I hope ea can work this into an upcoming patch.

oriole 07-25-2008 02:02 AM

I agree about the lack of replays... is there a way to show a quick replay? Or do we simply have to pause and press replay ourselves? This is annoying!

TheJoker1167 07-25-2008 12:53 PM

I don't think there is a way to show quick replays

phlipmode 07-25-2008 02:10 PM

rb and lb on xbox 360 shows replay without pausing and going to menu:y7: