Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Helmet Stickers (/forums/showthread.php?t=256951)

Shady862 07-18-2008 01:37 PM

Helmet Stickers

I am in a dynasty with Florida St and am three games in and no players have gotten any helmet stickers yet. I know there in the game cause when u play now with teams they have them. Is this a dynasty glitch? anyone having this problem or the opposite and have there stickers?

mAiLmAn 502 07-18-2008 02:23 PM

Re: Helmet Stickers

well im using ohio state, and i to havent received any stickers, but someone drew a short limp penis(and ballsack) on todd boeckmans helmet, and someone put lsu rules on laurinitas helmet. but no stickers

at0micfly 07-18-2008 02:47 PM

Uhm what

OMT 07-18-2008 02:52 PM

You should be able to earn them.. I know there is some graphical problems with FSU on some of the early stickers that make them hard to see, but I don't know why OSU wouldn't show up.. unless he was just making a joke.

Shady862 07-18-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMT (Post 2038515999)
You should be able to earn them.. I know there is some graphical problems with FSU on some of the early stickers that make them hard to see, but I don't know why OSU wouldn't show up.. unless he was just making a joke.

ok thanks. you said on some of the earlier stickers does that mean after i get more the graphical problem will go away?

mcshea 07-18-2008 03:59 PM

You can barely see Georgia's helmet stickers too, and I've played a whole season and still can barely see them so its not just the early ones. They vaguely show up like a reflection more than anything. I def have earned them. really disappointing.

bad_philanthropy 07-18-2008 05:28 PM

They do get awarded properly in dynasty but for some reason the don't show up properly on the helmets, the only way to see them correctly is to zoom way in to the player model in instant replay with the d-pad. Too bad too as you can't see them at all in general play, so if you are using FSU or Ohio State and it's week 10 it will look like they are playing with a bare helmet. Don't know if there's any way to fix this. :frown:

bad_philanthropy 07-18-2008 11:29 PM

I've been testing this. There is definitely a bug with FSU helmet stickers they are awarded properly for all teams that use them in dynasty but they just aren't visible unless you use the d-pad to zoom way in in instant replay and then they pop in. For them to show up properly you have to wait until you have almost the maximum number of award stickers on the helmet.