Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=257296)

mrprice33 07-20-2008 10:46 AM

Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

Seriously, folks, what did you want EA to do? How much should they have tested it? I'm seeing people on so many boards just railing on and on about how simple it would have been to catch, but that's foolish. A QA team does not have enough time to test every possible aspect of every feature, and in this case, this bug has been semi-random at best (it is depending on how many teams get edited). If EA tested one team (which I think they more or less did), that's enough in the QA world. I firmly believe that the roster bug could not have been avoided unless they fully named everyone on the roster while making the game, which is an unreasonable request.

Kayotick 07-20-2008 11:04 AM

Re: Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrprice33 (Post 2038520823)
I firmly believe that the roster bug could not have been avoided unless they fully named everyone on the roster while making the game, which is an unreasonable request.

Stop making excuses for EA's blunders, it happens every year with their games. That's not an unreasonable request considering they probably play the game with named rosters behind the scenes and also the roster that Pasta Padre had seemed to have been created by someone internally.

countryboy 07-20-2008 11:08 AM

Re: Regarding bug testing RE:Rosters

sorry, but I am locking this thread up. Its only going to turn into a pissing contest.

Closed.