Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Stadium Sounds (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=170)
-   -   Need some help (/forums/showthread.php?t=257859)

Hokie20 07-22-2008 11:39 PM

Need some help

I have uploaded several teams' songs onto my 360 (Virginia Tech, Miami, UVA & others), and it sounds awesome in the game. However, when I play at as the road team (say, as VT@UVA) at a stadium that I've set some sounds, none of UVA's songs play...at all. Thing is - when I play as that home team, the sounds all play flawlessly.

Is there any way to fix this? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

DiddyGotGrillz 07-23-2008 09:12 AM

Re: Need some help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokie20 (Post 2038529782)
I have uploaded several teams' songs onto my 360 (Virginia Tech, Miami, UVA & others), and it sounds awesome in the game. However, when I play at as the road team (say, as VT@UVA) at a stadium that I've set some sounds, none of UVA's songs play...at all. Thing is - when I play as that home team, the sounds all play flawlessly.

Is there any way to fix this? Did I do something wrong?

Thanks

I think YOU have to be the Home team! Meaning if you were playing AS Virginia it would have worked. Considering you were playing AT Virginia as Virginia Tech it didnt work.

Hokie20 07-23-2008 02:17 PM

OK, so it's not just me?

So in other words, team specific custom sounds only work when you play as that team.

DiddyGotGrillz 07-23-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokie20 (Post 2038531507)
OK, so it's not just me?

So in other words, team specific custom sounds only work when you play as that team.

My understanding is "Yes"

bwiggy33 07-24-2008 08:06 PM

Yeah you are correct! I think there is going to be a patch to fix that sometime at least that is what I have heard.

I just thought of something though. Start the game as the home team and then switch to the away team at the pause screen. I wonder if that would work.