Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   My game froze last night........ (/forums/showthread.php?t=258465)

skinfan31 07-26-2008 09:26 AM

My game froze last night........

I know there are too many threads on this subject, but I haven't read one that wasn't roster related. As I've said in a few post before I have played this game non-stop since the 15th. I downloaded the roster file on the 15th, but have not altered it. I think I may have changed one helmet and facemask, but that was it. Since the 15th I haven't had a problem at all with the game freezing.

I'm in the 3rd year of my dynasty with UNC and last night I was playing Duke in the 9th game of the season. I took a few photos and 2 vids during the game. After the game was complete it froze on the loading screen. So I turned of the Xbox and rebooted the game. Since I didn't want to play Duke again I simmed the game without a problem. In the next game I played Miss St. I also took a few photos along with another vid. Once again it froze on the same screen where it takes you back to your dynasty.

My question is 2 fold. Has anyone else had this happen? Also do you think the number of photos and videos taken has an affect? I went through my hard drive and deleted alot of them, but I have not had a chance to play another game yet.

DaHorra 07-26-2008 12:38 PM

Re: My game froze last night........

i haven't downloaded a roster file of any sort, hell i'm not even online with my ps3, and it's frozen 4 times in the last couple days at random points. once during loading and 3 random times during gameplay. now, i have been playing the eff out of it, so i'm hoping i can just let the ps3 cool for a bit and everything will be hunky dory, but i'm also wondering how common this is.

mva5580 07-26-2008 01:50 PM

My game froze last night, right before the start of overtime. It just continuously did the camera pan shots around the stadium, so I had to shut down and start over.

I was real ecstatic, let me tell you....:brickwall

ram29jackson 07-26-2008 01:56 PM

which ps3s' do you each have? did this happen on line or off line?

mva5580 07-26-2008 01:57 PM

I don't have a PS3.

baccVols 07-26-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mva5580 (Post 2038541117)
My game froze last night, right before the start of overtime. It just continuously did the camera pan shots around the stadium, so I had to shut down and start over.

I was real ecstatic, let me tell you....:brickwall

the one time that happened to me i just paused and un paused and it worked fine

jaycee83 07-26-2008 02:26 PM

i have a 360 and my game froze last night in year 2 week 10 in my 3 player dynasty. i havent edited any of the rosters since i downloaded them on the 15th. we have played the game pretty much non stop since then and i can not even play games in the play now mode now after this freeze.

uraz3r0 07-26-2008 02:28 PM

My freezing problem is weird. The screen freezes, but the game continues. I could pause, and then choose a play and continue playing, except the screen would show one frame, so I could not see anything at all. I could just hear audio.