Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Full game stats - Browns vs. Bucs (CPU vs. CPU) (/forums/showthread.php?t=258749)

Ian_Cummings 07-28-2008 08:45 AM

Full game stats - Browns vs. Bucs (CPU vs. CPU)

One minor note, the first 5 mins of the 1st quarter was actually me playing as the Browns, but I had to do a bunch of other stuff so I just let the CPU finish the rest. The snow seemed to be a definite factor in the passing game...I saw a lot more dropped balls than normal. Here ya go:

Browns (Home) vs. Bucs (Away)
Full Snow
8 Min Qtrs
All sliders set to All-Pro

Score: Bucs 13, Browns 26
Bucs scoring: 30 yd Galloway TD, 2 field goals (30, 17)
Browns scoring: Cribbs Kick Return, Anderson QB sneak, 4 field goals (43, 50, 44, 53)
Rush Yds: Bucs 88, Browns 120
Pass Yds: Bucs 169, Browns 112
PR Yards: Bucs 7, Browns 30
KR Yards: Bucs 106, Browns 153 (Including a TD by Cribbs)

Garcia: 24/42 (57%), 186 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT
Anderson: 16/25 (64%), 124 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT

(TB) E. Graham: 19 for 44, 0 TD
(TB) B. Askew: 4 for 14, 0 TD
(TB) W. Dunn: 3 for 23, 0 TD
(CLE) J. Lewis: 27 for 85, 0 TD
(CLE) L. Vickers: 5 for 28, 0 TD

(TB) J. Galloway: 7 for 60, 1 TD
(TB) I. Hilliard: 3 for 32, 0 TD
(TB) M. Clayton: 3 for 29, 0 TD
(TB) E. Graham: 4 for 7, 0 TD

(CLE) K. Winslow: 4 for 38, 0 TD
(CLE) B. Edwards: 3 for 35, 0 TD
(CLE) J. Jurevicius: 2 for 16, 0 TD

I have to go to work, sorry I don't have time to write down all the defensive stats. Maybe next time.

Discuss!

myownsun 07-28-2008 08:53 AM

Re: Full game stats - Browns vs. Bucs (CPU vs. CPU)

Do think we can get video footage of a full game using the latest build? Human/Human

Netherscourge 07-28-2008 08:54 AM

Is there a way to do a SIM with the Backup QB's in the game? (Same with Backup RB's)

I'm curious if the CPU will base the passing SIM stats on their ratings, or on the ratings of the starting QB (or the overall QB rating of all the "physically-able-to-play" QBs on each team...)

Naturally, the Backup QB stats should be inferior to the starters (unless of course Favre is the Backup QB to Aaron Rogers lol)

But it's hard to tell what the program uses in it's SIM parameters.

Just curious.

Ninjoid 07-28-2008 08:58 AM

Thanks Ian - appreciate you giving some love to us cpu v cpu players. The stats look pretty good for this type of game (cpu v cpu), plus taking the weather conditions into effect.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the details.

Qb 07-28-2008 09:13 AM

Stats look pretty good for a slightly short game (I always liked 10 min unless using the acc clock). It's nice to see a few carries for the backup RBs. Thanks, Ian...

J-Unit40 07-28-2008 09:21 AM

Stats look pretty good. I really like that the backups got a few carries as well. Tampa looks like they had to throw the ball a lot to get back in the game.

Thanks Ian.

frankplastictrees 07-28-2008 09:25 AM

Agreed on it being good stats, especially because of the snow. Like how a majority of the Browns scoring was kicking field goals, something you might expect in rough weather.

callmetaternuts 07-28-2008 09:26 AM

YES!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ian (and ill thank you for pjv also). Too bad the Bucs lost....... the stats look pretty good. Only thing that has me worried is Garcia throwing it 42 times in the snow.......thats......interesting.

Maybe its Gruden, heck he let Gradkowski throw it 42 times in Giants stadium two years ago with 30+ mph winds (that game pissed me off so bad). For 8 min quarters those are pretty good stats. I like the rushing stats (would like to see more from Tampa, thats the homer in me talking). I usually play longer quarters, but cant argue with this

Couple questions (if you dont mind)

1) What were you able to do with the Browns? Did you score any of the points?
2) THe YPC seem a tad low, is that attributed to the snow, or just alot of checkdowns? I can live with that, as long as there are games with similar completions for 280 or something.
3) I like the backup getting carries, hope that carries over into our retail version, nice to see subs getting in there (not a question, oh well)
4) Bucs dont allow alot of deep stuff (Cover 2 = slow death). Did Anderson try anything deep?
5) what is full snow? is their partial snow?
6) Is accel clock in? ( i can feel the flame posts as i type this)
7) how quickly does the CPU snap the ball when on offense?

Happy to see the Bucs struggle in cold weather too. Dont know if thats a fluke or not, but its true to form (why do i even like the Bucs, geez.............i kid) Thanks for doing this Ian, good to see some more stats. All-Pro (without knowing how hard it is) seems to have pretty good stats.