Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Mascot Info Request! (/forums/showthread.php?t=259212)

Chris_SCEA_Sports 07-30-2008 03:12 PM

Mascot Info Request!

Hi Everyone!

While you guys are enjoying MLB 08:The Show, we are hard at work on MLB 09:The Show...and one of our producers has a request. We are looking for information on Mascot specific signature moves...and any other Mascot related cheers, dances, etc. For example, the Friar ringing the bell at Petco, etc...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks-

Chris

ps. If a moderator could sticky this thread for a while, that would be swell! Thanks!

kt-od 07-30-2008 03:41 PM

Re: Mascot Info Request!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_SCEA_Sports (Post 2038553104)
Hi Everyone!

While you guys are enjoying MLB 08:The Show, we are hard at work on MLB 09:The Show...and one of our producers has a request. We are looking for information on Mascot specific signature moves...and any other Mascot related cheers, dances, etc. For example, the Friar ringing the bell at Petco, etc...

Thanks-

Chris

ps. If a moderator could sticky this thread for a while, that would be swell! Thanks!

I don't know if this is what you want, but Junction Jack for the Astros shoots T-shirts into the crowd. I don't recall any specific dances or moves though.

TBRMKane 07-30-2008 03:41 PM

Lou Seal of the Giants shaking its butt!!!

duke776 07-30-2008 03:57 PM

The reds have some cheerleaders

They also have Mr. Red and Gapper(the one that's a furry bear thing)

I'm really not sure if they do any dances, I don't remember seeing any in particular.

keakdasleek 07-30-2008 05:03 PM

If you managed to put in the sausage race that they do in Milwaukee before the bottom of the 6th, I might never stop laughing

Knight165 07-30-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keakdasleek (Post 2038553475)
If you managed to put in the sausage race that they do in Milwaukee before the bottom of the 6th, I might never stop laughing

I'm with you on that!

Mr Met might make it in?!!!! :)
His specific move is to run a sports ticker on the bottom of the screen showing scores and info from around the league!:wink:

Too bad it's not the '70's and the baseball golf cart could drive the relief pitchers out from the bullpen to the mound! Loved that!:smirk:

M.K.
Knight165

Darkleaf 07-30-2008 06:55 PM

"Ace" This is the Blue Jays mascot, and Diamond his "Friend"(its rare to ever see her) He is usually found on the dugouts and during the 7th inning stretch.

AlexBrady 07-30-2008 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_SCEA_Sports (Post 2038553104)
Hi Everyone!

Thanks-

Chris

Chris, are these signature mascot moves meant to be for this year's game or the show 2010?