Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 08: The Show Screenshots (Gamespot) (/forums/showthread.php?t=259496)

hdaniel1 08-01-2008 12:32 AM

MLB 08: The Show Screenshots (Gamespot)

Gamespot has posted 15 new screenshots of MLB 08: The Show.

Knight165 08-01-2008 12:52 AM

Re: MLB 08: The Show Screenshots (Gamespot)

Haha....

Methinks that the West Coast Boys are a tad excited about landing Manny.
That was Chris' avatar for a while...correct?.....Coincidence?....I think NOT!:wink:
Once again....The Show just influencing baseball to do it's will. First the beach balls and now Manny!

M.K.
Knight165

Tommyklaid 08-01-2008 09:19 PM

Griffey is currently wearing #17 in his debut as a White So(ck).....he didn't want to cause any controversy by taking #30 from N. Swisher or go back to the old and take away #24 from J. Crede.

Marculo 08-02-2008 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cc23klaid (Post 2038561435)
Griffey is currently wearing #17 in his debut as a White So(ck).....he didn't want to cause any controversy by taking #30 from N. Swisher or go back to the old and take away #24 from J. Crede.

Griffey is just a class act. I wish it'd been him and not Bonds who broke the HR record.

He deserves his place in the HOF!!

PhantomPain 08-02-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marculo (Post 2038562553)
Griffey is just a class act. I wish it'd been him and not Bonds who broke the HR record.

He deserves his place in the HOF!!

While I don't think that Griffey is anywhere near the jerk that Bonds is and also agree that I wish he was the one that broke the record, I am not sure he is such a class act. Did you not see the throat slash move he made to a Reds broadcaster earlier this week? Oh and then his yell of FU in front of the crowd and the kids that adore him? I used to think he was a class act, but over the years of being a Reds fan, up to and including the incident I just mentioned, he has changed my mind.

And he will be in the HOF and deservingly so.

Jgainsey 08-02-2008 02:04 PM

Anyone else notice that almost every screen shot is during a day game. It makes sense.. the difference between night and day games is well.. night and day, lol. Hopefully they can nail the night games next year or maybe even have dynamic lighting.

Marculo 08-03-2008 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPain (Post 2038562590)
While I don't think that Griffey is anywhere near the jerk that Bonds is and also agree that I wish he was the one that broke the record, I am not sure he is such a class act. Did you not see the throat slash move he made to a Reds broadcaster earlier this week? Oh and then his yell of FU in front of the crowd and the kids that adore him? I used to think he was a class act, but over the years of being a Reds fan, up to and including the incident I just mentioned, he has changed my mind.

And he will be in the HOF and deservingly so.

Wow, didn't know all that! But I have to take the lesser of the two evils in Griffey if I had to choose! LOL!

PhantomPain 08-03-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marculo (Post 2038564282)
Wow, didn't know all that! But I have to take the lesser of the two evils in Griffey if I had to choose! LOL!

well as far as we know he never juiced so we know he is at least not a cheater.