Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Come on answer me this (/forums/showthread.php?t=259537)

jetsfansiny79 08-01-2008 08:56 AM

Come on answer me this

I have alot of respect for Ian at Madden. He's been more honest than most who work for EA. He is not filling us up with a ton of garbage,but the slider problem is just ridicolous no matter who's fault it is. Well since this is out in the open, I think telling us what is in the patch should be told. I know you don't want to guarantee date that it will be released, bc if its late we will go crazy. In the same respect though I think we should be atleast explained whats in this release patch. Someone at EA knows? Ian your lead the designer I am sure you can find out whats in the patch. If the patch has been submitted then you must know whats on it.

callmetaternuts 08-01-2008 08:57 AM

Re: Come on answer me this

They wont release info on patch until its finalized. Im sure they will tell us when they can. Patch info wont make this slider thing any better. They could just let the patch release and not tell us a word. Hoping to hear soon though

And in before the lock?

countryboy 08-01-2008 08:59 AM

Re: Come on answer me this

they have numerous of times that they will not release info on the patch until they are guaranteed that everything passes certification.

Once they get that approval, they will open a separate thread and discuss the patch. Until then, lets be patient.

closed