Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Questions about draft classes? (/forums/showthread.php?t=259761)

Dzznutz 08-02-2008 01:37 PM

Questions about draft classes?

I am currently making some draft classes, and i've done this in the past but have never really put any effort into it. My question is that if a highly rated player gets hurt like a 96 overall player and is out for most of the season will he still export with the draft class. The particular player in question is an OT with a 96 rating who plays for Alabama, he is out 10 weeks to start season. And does it work the same for skill players too. Basically are are the draft classes stat based or ratings based. Thanks in advance.

debauchlord 08-02-2008 01:42 PM

Re: Questions about draft classes?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzznutz (Post 2038562749)
I am currently making some draft classes, and i've done this in the past but have never really put any effort into it. My question is that if a highly rated player gets hurt like a 96 overall player and is out for most of the season will he still export with the draft class. The particular player in question is an OT with a 96 rating who plays for Alabama, he is out 10 weeks to start season. And does it work the same for skill players too. Thanks in advance.

best thing to do when making classes is turn off injuries then sim each year