Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Positive words on Madden- Bill Abner (/forums/showthread.php?t=260095)

ch46647 08-04-2008 03:00 PM

Positive words on Madden- Bill Abner

Bill has just released a new blog about playing head to head in Madden saying it is MUCH more enjoyable.

http://nutweasel.blogspot.com/

Hopefully the patch will fix most of his problems with the AI and we will have an excellent Madden game on Aug 12th. By the way thank you Bill for your thoughts on both Madden and HC

Netherscourge 08-04-2008 03:07 PM

Re: Positive words on Madden- Bill Abner

Who is Bill Abner?

Bill_Abner 08-04-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch46647 (Post 2038568302)
Bill has just released a new blog about playing head to head in Madden saying it is MUCH more enjoyable.

http://nutweasel.blogspot.com/

Hopefully the patch will fix most of his problems with the AI and we will have an excellent Madden game on Aug 12th. By the way thank you Bill for your thoughts on both Madden and HC

You are most welcome. The head to head game really was a heck of a lot of fun. (This wasn't online, but same machine.) A defensive struggle, no less.

callmetaternuts 08-04-2008 03:12 PM

Too bad. While i can appreciate some people enjoy playing against others, im not one of them. I enjoy my dynasty/franchise, and this year doesnt appear to be the year for me to enjoy being able to run through 10 years in single playe rmode.

Just some questionable AI stuff

ch46647 08-04-2008 03:14 PM

I'm real happy to hear that the game is very defensive. I have always been a very defensive oriented Madden player, and after hearing about the NCAA "wide open gameplay" I was very nervous. Hopefully for callmataternuts and all these other guys who love franchise that day 1 patch will satisfy them.

By the way Bill, I know your really enjoying HC and it sounds like a great game but keep that Madden info coming for all of us.:y220b:

Enjoy the game!

SidVish 08-04-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2038568341)
Too bad. While i can appreciate some people enjoy playing against others, im not one of them. I enjoy my dynasty/franchise, and this year doesnt appear to be the year for me to enjoy being able to run through 10 years in single playe rmode.

Same here man. It's just soooooo disappointing that I can't play these next gen football games. It looks like I'll be playing other sports games during football season yet again.

JRod 08-04-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callmetaternuts (Post 2038568341)

You make it sound like Abner said the head-to-head redeems Madden. I didn't read that.

I did read head-to-head play is enjoyable. In his previous posts, I also read about the issues for franchise mode and solo-play.

Bill_Abner 08-04-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch46647 (Post 2038568352)
I'm real happy to hear that the game is very defensive. I have always been a very defensive oriented Madden player, and after hearing about the NCAA "wide open gameplay" I was very nervous. Hopefully for callmataternuts and all these other guys who love franchise that day 1 patch will satisfy them.

By the way Bill, I know your really enjoying HC and it sounds like a great game but keep that Madden info coming for all of us.:y220b:

Enjoy the game!

It's hard to find time going back and forth, believe me. Head Coach is pretty darn incredible so far, and the head to head Madden game got me back into it in a big way. I hope they can address the clock management stuff with the AI.