Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Accessories (/forums/showthread.php?t=260410)

Maverick611 08-06-2008 02:28 AM

Accessories

Is anyone else having the problem where your players aren't wearing any of the accessories that you give them in the edit player screen?

babyfat9 08-06-2008 02:36 AM

Re: Accessories

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick611 (Post 2038573834)
Is anyone else having the problem where your players aren't wearing any of the accessories that you give them in the edit player screen?

No....but i'm having problems with players arms being too skinny on big players.

Strummer101er 08-06-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyfat9 (Post 2038573840)
No....but i'm having problems with players arms being too skinny on big players.

Yes. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The player build sliders are bugged.

Take Jaison Williams, WR #4 on Oregon. He has skinny little arms in the game, but in real life, he's ripped. So I set his arm build slider at 100, and once I got him on screen, his arms were even skinnier than they were before. Set arm slider at 0. Arms looked like matchsticks. Ditto after setting the arm slider at 50.

Plus, player build sliders are inconsistent. Turning the sliders all the way up (to the right) sometimes makes a body part smaller, sometimes bigger, and sometimes it seems to make no difference at all. :confused:

Strummer101er 08-06-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick611 (Post 2038573834)

Yes. Damion Fletcher HB #25 on Southern Miss, for example. In his away uniform, he doesn't have the elbow pads he has on the player editing screen.

You can fix this glitch by editing the equipment yourself and saving the player.