Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   I think I know why cpu sliders dont work...... (/forums/showthread.php?t=260976)

ThaPeeplz 08-08-2008 10:38 PM

I think I know why cpu sliders dont work......

Actually, I dont think they are supposed to work. NCAA piggybacks off of Madden with some features. Now I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that NCAA actually utilizes the same adjustment features of this years Madden and if I'm not mistaken Madden doesnt have individual slider sets anymore. Its more of a universal set that changes everything. Figuring that the devs might be using this system and just forgot to take the cpu slider set out of the menu and rename the user slider sets to whatever name its supposed to be. :y7:

Wesman 08-09-2008 01:35 AM

Re: I think I know why cpu sliders dont work......

No, you are wrong. NCAA doesnt utilize it. It was a mistake by the devs, and admited by the devs. MAdden gives you the option of using the system you speak of, or the traditional sliders.

:)

ThaPeeplz 08-09-2008 02:26 AM

Oh ok, thought I was on to something for a second there.

mercalnd 08-09-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesman (Post 2038584342)
No, you are wrong. NCAA doesnt utilize it. It was a mistake by the devs, and admited by the devs. MAdden gives you the option of using the system you speak of, or the traditional sliders.

:)

That's not true. It gives you the option of using the adaptive AI thing or sliders but the sliders are not the "traditional" sliders we are used to. In fact, there are no CPU sliders AT ALL in Madden and the human sliders are a bit different than what we used to have.

roadman 08-10-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercalnd (Post 2038584939)
That's not true. It gives you the option of using the adaptive AI thing or sliders but the sliders are not the "traditional" sliders we are used to. In fact, there are no CPU sliders AT ALL in Madden and the human sliders are a bit different than what we used to have.

And in patch #2 for Madden, they want to put back the CPU sliders, so, we have universal sliders.

Wesman 08-10-2008 01:07 AM

Wasnt aware of the slider difference. I had read somewhere the "traditional" comment, so thats what that was based on. Interesting.