Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ratings for Saturday's Jets/Redskins game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=261194)

highheatkingsb 08-10-2008 11:41 AM

Ratings for Saturday's Jets/Redskins game?

Do you all think Saturday's pre-season game will be the most watched pre-season game ever considering Favre is starting? I have DirecTV and the CBS East channel is out of New York and they will be televising it, I'll be watching. I can't wait to see the first half hour ratings.

The GIGGAS 08-10-2008 12:06 PM

Re: Ratings for Saturday's Jets/Redskins game?

Who cares? It's preseason... People will watch Favre, then when he goes out, so does 95% of the audience.

SPTO 08-10-2008 02:22 PM

Pfft....It's still preseason and how can it be the most watched if it's on a local affiliate and maybe on NFL-N which again doesn't get much coverage.

I'll only watch Favre and then switch off the TV when he's finished. I'll come back and watch Brennan afterwords though.

Cebby 08-10-2008 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPTO (Post 2038588226)
Pfft....It's still preseason and how can it be the most watched if it's on a local affiliate and maybe on NFL-N which again doesn't get much coverage.

TitCR

The highest rated preseason game was probably one of the HoF games, just because they're the only standardized national weekend games.

The C 08-10-2008 02:27 PM

Yes let me watch Brett Favre for a whole drive. I can't get enough Favre. Spank my *** and call me John Madden I just want Favre all over me.

SPTO 08-10-2008 02:28 PM

TitCR?

What does that mean?

Oh and maybe one of the old MNF preseason games must've pulled pretty good ratings. (Gifford-Cossell-Meredith days)

Cebby 08-10-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPTO (Post 2038588255)
TitCR?

What does that mean?

This is the Credited Response.

The GIGGAS 08-10-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The C (Post 2038588250)
Yes let me watch Brett Favre for a whole drive. I can't get enough Favre. Spank my *** and call me John Madden I just want Favre all over me.

LMAO, that is gold.