Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   EA Backtrack broken?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=261777)

Archangel Havok 08-12-2008 03:26 PM

EA Backtrack broken??

How come when Collinsworth is about to do an EA backtrack for whatever reason, it shows the giant backtrack icon, shows that he's about to start talking about it, and then just goes back to the actual game?

This happens with me and a friend in our franchise, and it's pretty gay cause we want to be able to hear Collinsworth analyze everything, and so far we haven't been able to once...

2krules 08-12-2008 03:27 PM

Re: EA Backtrack broken??

It's never happened to me. Is this happening in head-to-head games? If so, maybe your friend is playing tricks on you, by pressing the A button to skip it.

Archangel Havok 08-12-2008 03:32 PM

No, it's in the franchise with both of us on the same team...

g2thecore 08-12-2008 03:50 PM

yeah it only happened to me when I pressed the A button too quickly...Otherwise, it's not broken with me. I did notice though that when you set the game to "Hardcore" you don't get none of that stuff.

dubz 08-12-2008 03:57 PM

It happens if you mistakenly hit A (360), or X (PS3) after the end of the play. I really wish there was a way to recall Bactrack if you mistakenly hit the wrong button on your controller....hopefully in 2010 we'll be able to recall Bactrack because I really like it when I get to see it.