Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Will I need to restart any franchises when the patch is released? (/forums/showthread.php?t=261850)

HuskAir 08-12-2008 05:56 PM

Will I need to restart any franchises when the patch is released?

Sorry if this is an old topic...I just need to know if it's worth continuing onward with my franchise at this point in time...

Thanks!

countryboy 08-12-2008 05:58 PM

Re: Will I need to restart any franchises when the patch is released?

no you will not.

HuskAir 08-12-2008 06:03 PM

Thanks country. You can close/delete/do whatever you want with this topic :)

Btw...how are you liking the raiders? I'm 1-1 in preseason...seems like Andrew Walter is more accurate for some reason passing the ball. Carter at WR seems like a nice weapon :)

steez3 08-12-2008 06:03 PM

If only you could do roster updates during your franchise. Never understood why this isnt atleast an option, to be able to download the latest roster update during your current franchise

Murph 08-12-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steez3 (Post 2038597044)
If only you could do roster updates during your franchise. Never understood why this isnt atleast an option, to be able to download the latest roster update during your current franchise

Agreed. I'm through the pre-season and 1 game into the regular season of my franchise and didn't even think about downloading the roster update until I have now come upon the Jets and it would have been great to see Favre play against me.

I'll have to pass on seeing him or re-start my franchise after downloading the roster update.