Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Why no "supersim" from the Dynasty Schedule window? (/forums/showthread.php?t=262071)

Treadstone 08-13-2008 05:36 AM

Why no "supersim" from the Dynasty Schedule window?

Why is "supersim" not an option when I am in dynasty mode, looking at the schedule? To do supersim, I have to go "play the game", and then go to supersim from the pause screen. Kinda annoying.

deucepoppi17 08-13-2008 09:19 AM

Re: Why no "supersim" from the Dynasty Schedule window?

Supersim was designed for people that only want to play part of the game.....Why can't u just sim the game? If they did have supersim as an option from the schedule and u decided to play it would be the same thing.

Treadstone 08-13-2008 10:26 AM

Re: Why no "supersim" from the Dynasty Schedule window?

Sorry, Deuce but you aren't making sense. Specifically because it's there in Madden 09, and it was in NCAA 08. So why isn't it there this year?

Supersim isn't just for people that want to play part of the game, it's also there for people that want to ensure the simulation goes right.

I want to watch the quarters go by in simulation to ensure that the computer doesn't get stupid. Can't do that in regular simulation. Thats where supersim shines, start losing to a team you shouldn't? Enter the game.

Again it was in last years game, and it's in this years madden. Really confused why it wouldn't be an option.