Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Dynasty rosters? (/forums/showthread.php?t=262172)

bigjake62505 08-13-2008 01:16 PM

Dynasty rosters?

I am currently in 2017 of my dynasty and I have noticed some wierd rosters. When I look at the CPU teams there rosters look horrible. Every team that I look at have 4-5 QB, 8-10 WR, ect, but they have 1 OL for each position. I played Florida and they had 3 DL playing both ways because the OL were injured. I just changed teams and took over the job at Louisville and they have the same problem. I know there are roster limitations for positions but they seem to be filled with walkons. I anybody else seeing these numbers? I have looked at about 15 teams and they all have this problem.

bigjake62505 08-14-2008 11:43 AM

Re: Dynasty rosters?

^ 4 More 2 C

Andrews85 08-14-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjake62505 (Post 2038600704)
I am currently in 2017 of my dynasty and I have noticed some wierd rosters. When I look at the CPU teams there rosters look horrible. Every team that I look at have 4-5 QB, 8-10 WR, ect, but they have 1 OL for each position. I played Florida and they had 3 DL playing both ways because the OL were injured. I just changed teams and took over the job at Louisville and they have the same problem. I know there are roster limitations for positions but they seem to be filled with walkons. I anybody else seeing these numbers? I have looked at about 15 teams and they all have this problem.

Im in 2014 of my dynasty and im starting to see this trend accruing in many of the Top 25 schools. I battled Ohio St all year for a 5 Star WR and the WR just Hard Commited to OSU in week 9. So I went to their roster to see the WR's and they had 5 QB's, 6 RB's, 10 WR's, 2 G's, 1 C and 4 CB's. Only one of their WR's was a senior and I checked their recruiting and they were #1 on 3 5 Star WR's lists.
I checked PSU, Flordia and Texas and it was much of the same thing. Then I checked Eastern Michigan and Utah St. and their rosters looked ok. So lesser teams I think are ok but the good teams are getting messed up.

bigjake62505 08-14-2008 12:59 PM

Yea I thought so there must be something in the game thats screwy.

bigjake62505 08-14-2008 01:01 PM

I don't know about you but there are some teams that were 3-4* teams that are now 1* because of this. Louisville is a 1* team now.

ProjectRipCity 08-14-2008 01:05 PM

What makes me mad is the recruiting. When I had Oregon for my third year...I really needed WR's...So most likely any 5star would end up starting if he was to be signed. I was competing with Texas A @ M and they were stacked with WR's from previous years...Then the recruit signs to them. Oregon is 6 stars while TT is 4-5 stars...So he chose a less prestigious program and had less playing time than a 5 star team would give him (He was from Cali). He turned out to be 6'5 with 98 speed and 71 strength. Absolute beast. (88 OVRL)

marktg30 08-14-2008 01:22 PM

I know this sounds dumb... But just try to ignore it. There are 119 teams...

I am sure it is a big problem with the game but I really enjoy NCAA even pre-patch #2.

I also think it gives you a chance to take a big name school from 1*... even if it sucks...lol

(I am usually a pessimist, just so you know)....:google:

The GIGGAS 08-14-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marktg30 (Post 2038605159)
I know this sounds dumb... But just try to ignore it. There are 119 teams...

I am sure it is a big problem with the game but I really enjoy NCAA even pre-patch #2.

I also think it gives you a chance to take a big name school from 1*... even if it sucks...lol

(I am usually a pessimist, just so you know)....:google:

This is a flaw in the game... it's not something that should be excused, it is something that should be fixed.