Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   New PS3 MWC dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=262380)

HellBass 08-13-2008 10:32 PM

New PS3 MWC dynasty

Posted this in the online section as well...thought maybe more people would read it over here...we have Wyoming, Utah, and BYU taken so far...

Hey everyone, I would really like to get a new MWC dynasty going. I am open to using any sliders or none at all, any toughness level (AA, Var, Heis)...hell, I don't even have to be commish if someone else would like to. I have never done an online dynasty before, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Looking to fill up all the MWC teams. I would like to be Wyoming. I would like to keep this at about 1 game per week, so people can have a life and still have the chance to recruit, etc. PM me or post your PSN to let me know if you are interested.

PSN: HellBass999
Team: Wyoming

Hope to get something going soon here!
-Craig

HellBass 08-15-2008 11:59 AM

Re: New PS3 MWC dynasty

Still have Air Force, San Diego State, and New Mexico available if anyone is interested...

DENNISJR60 08-15-2008 01:25 PM

I would've liked to join & run with UNLV (I know taken already) but they are bad enough on their own to have to deal with the lag issue which makes it impossible for me to play.

It really sucks, because I'd much rather play other folks online rather than the CPU...

HellBass 08-15-2008 01:29 PM

You may be able to still DENNIS, the other person who wanted UNLV hasn't sent me their PSN yet, and I have sent them 2 emails and PM/s so I could drop them if you get me your PSN first.