Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Media Poll in online dynasty (/forums/showthread.php?t=262708)

CenTechsan 08-14-2008 09:45 PM

Media Poll in online dynasty

Maybe I'm Pineapple Express ********, but I cannot figure out how to check the media poll in my online dynasties. I go to the "Top 25 Polls" section, and the coaches poll comes up. I've tried the triggers, but it won't let me change anything. Clicking in the stick takes me to more team info, and help doesn't help. More info just shows the "others receiving votes." Am I doing something wrong?

The GIGGAS 08-14-2008 09:50 PM

Re: Media Poll in online dynasty

I think it's that the Media poll isn't shown until like the 5th week or something.

PJnc284 08-14-2008 09:50 PM

on the 360, I believe you hold one of the triggers and flick down on the left stick. you can view the coaches', media, and BCS polls that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The GIGGAS (Post 2038607485)
I think it's that the Media poll isn't shown until like the 5th week or something.

Coaches and Media polls should be available. BCS doesn't come out until week 6 or so.

rockchisler 08-14-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CenTechsan (Post 2038607471)
Maybe I'm Pineapple Express ********, but I cannot figure out how to check the media poll in my online dynasties. I go to the "Top 25 Polls" section, and the coaches poll comes up. I've tried the triggers, but it won't let me change anything. Clicking in the stick takes me to more team info, and help doesn't help. More info just shows the "others receiving votes." Am I doing something wrong?

Hold Right trigger and down on direction button for Media coaches and bcs poll. Also whoo hooo my 3000 post...Yeah me..