Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   A Bit Confused On The HUGE Slider Diff Between Heelfan and NJPapi (/forums/showthread.php?t=263305)

Pmogs10 08-17-2008 10:58 AM

A Bit Confused On The HUGE Slider Diff Between Heelfan and NJPapi

HeelFan NJPapi

Passing
QB Accuracy: 35 0 (insane to have at 0)
Pass Blocking: 70 30 (nowhere close)
WR Catching: 45 10 (will have 15 drops a team at 10)

Rushing
Broken Tackles: 70 15 (nowhere close)
Run Blocking: 70 25 (nowhere close)
Fumbles: 50 5 (depends on runningback)

Pass Defense
Reaction Time: 100 60 (need 100 cause roboQB)
Interceptions: 20 0 (not enough at 0) (15? 10?))
Pass Rushing: 80 17 (nowhere close)

Rush Defense
Reaction Time: 0 0
Block Shedding: 30 0 (not close i have mine at 10 tho)
Tackling: 30 0 (" ")

I mean these are insanly different, For the most part i use both of your sliders for games like NCCA and MLB and any Madden in the pasy but i take both of your "similiar" sliders and make my own, this year is absurd, there nowhere close, both of you are obviously good gamers and like to play realistically, but i dont get the huge difference. Did 1 use the Pats and the other the Dolphins lol?

RAZRr1275 08-17-2008 11:13 AM

Re: A Bit Confused On The HUGE Slider Diff Between Heelfan and NJPapi

They always are insanely different. NJpapi likes having the hardest game on earth and that would be what he gets probably. I just ignore his sliders because I know their not working for me.

takerbob614 08-17-2008 11:41 AM

I agree with Papi on the Rush Defense (needs to be at the highest difficulty because the CPU can't run for ****), but that's about it.

Pmogs10 08-17-2008 12:50 PM

Ok good, thought maybe alot were using these, I mean maybe there good sliders for the Patriots but not normal teams i try to progress thru years of re-building

therizing02 08-17-2008 04:31 PM

I'm using a combo of the sliders. Believe it or not, the QB Accuracy at 0 is not as bad as you would think if you take your time and read the D pre snap.

I'm also using the rushing numbers with break block and reaction at 0 but, I have tackling at 15. It's the only way to get a decent effort from the CPU running game.

steelersfan7 08-17-2008 07:26 PM

Yeah I can't understand why Papi's are so much different than Heelman's. I'm using Heelman's now and I like them alot. I have yet to try Papi's, they may be too hard.

sappy3 08-17-2008 08:00 PM

Were using Papi's and they are way hard. Like I don't get whooped but I have no offense whatsoever. And now I'm using Heelfans, and they may be too easy. So I'm going to have a variation of the two.

Garrett67 08-17-2008 09:28 PM

There are Papis sliders that he posts and the ones that he actually plays with LOL

I mean this in a non offensive way but I like the baseball Papi, but not the football Papi.