Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   I can not continue my dynasty...help (/forums/showthread.php?t=263376)

j2d 08-17-2008 04:49 PM

I can not continue my dynasty...help

I'm sure I'm missing something but I can not figure out how to continue my dynasty. I played two games yesterday and saved everything. Now when I try to continue it doesn't have any option allowing me to do so. I can create a new dynasty or convert and online dynasty...I've made sure that it's loaded the correct file (only one) and yet I can resume!

Tell me what I'm missing.

Chardon 08-17-2008 05:06 PM

Re: I can not continue my dynasty...help

Lets break this down? Is this an online dynasty or regular? Are you sure your saving everything correctly? You might be saving it to a wrong file.

j2d 08-17-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chardon (Post 2038617096)
Lets break this down? Is this an online dynasty or regular? Are you sure your saving everything correctly? You might be saving it to a wrong file.

Regular

It's possible I've saved it to a wrong file. But if I did there was nothing letting me know to save it in a particular way. I just used the save options I was presented during the games. I know they are saved because I can find the files on my 360's hard drive.

OMT 08-17-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2d (Post 2038617051)
I'm sure I'm missing something but I can not figure out how to continue my dynasty. I played two games yesterday and saved everything. Now when I try to continue it doesn't have any option allowing me to do so. I can create a new dynasty or convert and online dynasty...I've made sure that it's loaded the correct file (only one) and yet I can resume!

Tell me what I'm missing.

Are you logged in with the same console profile (ie gamertag) that you saved it with? You will only see it with the original profile.

Does it show up in the dashboard (360) or crossbar (ps3... is that what it is called? I don't have one).

Can you go to File Management > Load and see it there?

j2d 08-17-2008 08:31 PM

I think it was the way I saved it. I restarted and actually saved it in Dynasty mode...you would think it would default to that when you are playing Dynasty mode, but I guess that's asking to much.

Thanks for the quick response.

OMT 08-17-2008 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2d (Post 2038617733)
I think it was the way I saved it. I restarted and actually saved it in Dynasty mode...you would think it would default to that when you are playing Dynasty mode, but I guess that's asking to much.

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm not sure what you are saying... did you back out of dynasty and not save when it prompted you to save or else you will lose it? I don't understand what you mean.