Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Achievements??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=263474)

Trick_ 08-18-2008 12:04 AM

Achievements???

Didn't see a thread on this.

Anybody dissapointed in the achievements for this year? or Thought they were weird?

There were no time limits on a lot of them. Like previous years you had to play no more than 5 min quarters and get 250 rushing yards or something like that.

Last night my friend plays my game on 12 min quarters and gets the 6 ints, the 7 td's by Falcons.the 60 and 40 pt vs rival as well as put up 130 pts (rookie...by 4th quarter he was waiting till time ran out by running the clock out cuz he was falling asleep) he was trying to see if there was a time limit on getting the achievements and nothing. I guess I was just expecting them to be harder.

Now if only I could figure out how to return punts :nono:

Trick_ 08-18-2008 12:51 AM

Re: Achievements???

btw i forgot to mention 12 sacks...turn off offsides does work

Tengo Juego 08-18-2008 01:04 AM

I hate the achievement list. Theres really only 2 left that I will even probably get. The Steal their thunder one, and Shutout a rival. Maybe the 40 on a rival but the rest will require "cheating" which I refuse to do. I'm proud of having a hard earned gamerscore.

Trick_ 08-18-2008 01:19 AM

thats cool man. i've played my madden only a handful of times since my son has been sick. i let my friend play last night cuz he was on the fence of buying the game.