Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NFL Field Pass (/forums/showthread.php?t=263824)

Brandwin 08-19-2008 12:53 PM

NFL Field Pass

Anyone use it? How is the audio and can you download the audio? I want to convert a clip into an mp3 and use it as my ringtone.

I want Joe Starkey saying "Touchdown 49ers" I was able to convert a youtube audio of a Niners game and then make it my ringtone, but the audio is too low.

Just curious on how the Field Pass is and if you can download it. I know they have a free 7 day trail.

Thanks

TJdaSportsGuy 08-19-2008 01:02 PM

Re: NFL Field Pass

Quote:

Originally Posted by DookieMowf (Post 2038623651)
I want Joe Starkey saying "Touchdown 49ers"

Want me to just ask him to send me a file for you?

EDIT: Dookie...I just e-mailed him and asked if he could send me an MP3 of any 49ers TD call for you. I'll let you know if he sends me one.

Brandwin 08-19-2008 01:37 PM

NICE! I appreciate it TJ. You have no idea how long and hard I have looked for a MP3 of his making a touchdown call. I finnaly found a site that would rip youtube audio into mp3 and then a site that would convert that audio into a ringtone, but like I said, the volume is low.

Thanks again,

TJdaSportsGuy 08-19-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DookieMowf (Post 2038623815)
NICE! I appreciate it TJ. You have no idea how long and hard I have looked for a MP3 of his making a touchdown call. I finnaly found a site that would rip youtube audio into mp3 and then a site that would convert that audio into a ringtone, but like I said, the volume is low.

Thanks again,

Well, if he can get me an MP3, it'll be studio quality so volume shouldn't be an issue. I'll keep you posted.

Brandwin 08-25-2008 07:03 PM

Every hear anything my friend?

So no one has ever used NFL Field Pass? Like I said, I know you can listen to old games, but not sure if you can download the audio.

TJdaSportsGuy 08-26-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DookieMowf (Post 2038646464)
Every hear anything my friend?

LOL, in typical Joe Starkey fashion, he replied with a simple, "I'll see what I can do..."

As for Field Pass, there's a much easier way to find the radio broadcast on the internet. And it's free.

Basically, go to the team's website and find a list of their radio affiliates. Then, go to each one's website to see which ones do streaming. THEN, go to those during games and find out which ones aren't smart enough to turn the streaming off during 49er's games. There's ALWAYS at least a couple of affiliates for each team that doesn't know any better.

I used to know of a website that posted these but I can't find it for the life of me. Just do a little of your own digging and I'm sure you can come up with something.

TJdaSportsGuy 09-17-2008 03:11 PM

Hey Dookie...Joe FINALLY sent me an MP3. It's from Patrick Willis' 85-yard INT return for a TD last week. GREAT call by the way. Do you want me to e-mail it to you?

Brandwin 09-19-2008 10:29 AM

Sent you a reply...sorry it took so long to see this.

Thanks again