Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So The Kickoff Coverage Hasen't Been Fixed (/forums/showthread.php?t=264277)

Old's Cool 08-21-2008 05:08 AM

So The Kickoff Coverage Hasen't Been Fixed

I just downloaded the patch(360) and the long kick returns are still there. Nothing's changed, same ish different day!

oChaos_Nine 08-21-2008 05:14 AM

Re: So The Kickoff Coverage Hasen't Been Fixed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old's Cool (Post 2038631433)
I just downloaded the patch(360) and the long kick returns are still there. Nothing's changed, same ish different day!

I just restarted my 360 and I wasn't prompted for an update.

rckabillyRaider 08-21-2008 05:23 AM

I tried several times and no patch yet. I turned it off. But it wouldn't surprise me at all if nothing has changed in the game. Its probably just a tactic to get us to be quiet for a while with a placebo effect of a supposed patch.

Old's Cool 08-21-2008 05:34 AM

Yeah the two things I was hoping would be fixed the most: kickoff coverage and sliders seem to be exactly the same. I guess they made it so the CPU sliders work now, but I don't see any change in gameplay. Maybe it's there but I don't see it.

One thing is for sure, the long kickoffs are still there. There's absolutely no change in that aspect of the game, it's like it wasen't even adressed whatsoever. This is ridiculous, I'd really like to hear OMT's response on this.

ThaPeeplz 08-21-2008 06:18 AM

Second patch is out?

baccVols 08-21-2008 06:34 AM

what is your definition of a long kickoff return

oChaos_Nine 08-21-2008 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaPeeplz (Post 2038631493)
Second patch is out?

Yes and no. Some people are getting it when they load the game and some aren't. Guess they're sending it out in groups or some ****.

oChaos_Nine 08-21-2008 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old's Cool (Post 2038631463)
Yeah the two things I was hoping would be fixed the most: kickoff coverage and sliders seem to be exactly the same. I guess they made it so the CPU sliders work now, but I don't see any change in gameplay. Maybe it's there but I don't see it.

One thing is for sure, the long kickoffs are still there. There's absolutely no change in that aspect of the game, it's like it wasen't even adressed whatsoever. This is ridiculous, I'd really like to hear OMT's response on this.

Don't expect any real answers.

BTW I just got signed out of EA servers and I restarted and got the patch.