Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Online Dynasty Servers (/forums/showthread.php?t=265239)

DallasCowboys31 08-25-2008 09:30 PM

Online Dynasty Servers

Does anyone have any idea whats up with the message "transfer failed...dynasty servers unavailable" that has started to come up almost every time we have done anything with the dynasty...It has really started this past weekend. Is it something with EA or what? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwired21 08-25-2008 10:41 PM

Re: Online Dynasty Servers

I'm running an online dynasty and we are having all kinds of issues too. last night I had to play my game 3 times because it kept saying servers down after my game. I have two guys right now that cant even play. it is horrible.

SportGamer24 08-26-2008 09:23 AM

I've found that if you keep attempting to retry connecting you will eventually connect to the server. It happens to me a lot, but the longest i've had to wait was 10 minutes. It beats having to replay the game.

Just keep trying to re-connect.

Hammer67 08-26-2008 09:43 AM

Probably routine server maintenance...not sure if they announce that stuff or not.

BCJMU99 08-26-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer67 (Post 2038648156)
Probably routine server maintenance...not sure if they announce that stuff or not.

But every day at really busy times?? I highly doubt it. We have gotten this in our ps3 online dynasty as well as our 360 dynasty and it has completely messed up the dynasty. I just played a bowl game vs another guy in mine, I won and after the game it said it couldn't connect so we lost the game...tried again, and it wouldn't connect. I wasn't getting this at all when the game first came out. EA really gotta get their stuff together b/c this is very frustrating...I have missed out on off-season recruiting completely as well b/c of this issue...is this being addressed?

notoriouzwun 08-26-2008 01:57 PM

For some reason also if you sit in the OD lobby too long and dont really do anything, the game will give you dynasty servers unavalible. I know its weird...Look at the bright side though...You can at least play your OD games. I keep getting a stupid "Must be connected to Xbox Live and Ea servers to use this part of the game". I can;t even connect to the Xbox live menu.

BCJMU99 08-26-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notoriouzwun (Post 2038648849)
For some reason also if you sit in the OD lobby too long and dont really do anything, the game will give you dynasty servers unavalible. I know its weird...Look at the bright side though...You can at least play your OD games. I keep getting a stupid "Must be connected to Xbox Live and Ea servers to use this part of the game". I can;t even connect to the Xbox live menu.

I'm with you man I can't even get into the damn dynasty have the time or the commish will advance the league and I'm stuck back at the previous week so he has to remove me from the league and then send me another invite so I can catch back up...it's a mess.

notoriouzwun 08-26-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCJMU99 (Post 2038648857)
I'm with you man I can't even get into the damn dynasty have the time or the commish will advance the league and I'm stuck back at the previous week so he has to remove me from the league and then send me another invite so I can catch back up...it's a mess.

Very few people feel my pain right now. You know how normally something happens where things are going wrong, especially with EA games, and its all over the place? I have found very few people with this same problem. I have been able to connect only 3 or 4 times since the day of patch #2. I was able to connect last nigth finally after trying all day literally started to try at 11am and couldnt connect until 4am then i log off get some sleep come back to play some more and I can't log in again.
What makes it worse is that its not just NCAA, Its Madden, NCAA< Nascar 09, and Battlefield: Bad Company...I can't connect to any EA server.