Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Players leaving/transferring in online dynasties (/forums/showthread.php?t=265666)

cincy14fan 08-28-2008 01:05 AM

Players leaving/transferring in online dynasties

I am in a online dynasty with a friend. He is a commish. We get to the off-season and at the players leaving screen I find out that I am losing one guy to grad. and two transferring.

I manage to keep the two guys from transferring. However I get to recuiting in week one and I am suppose to have 8 hrs and 40 min left, but it shows that I still have 10 hours.

Once I get to training I see that the two people I convinced not to transfer are no longer on my team and that they did indeed transfer.

I looked through some of the pages for glitches and patch 2 but still didn't see any of this. Is it just something that was a freak accident or is this really a glitch that hasn't been fixed.

T-Law10 08-28-2008 09:13 AM

Re: Players leaving/transferring in online dynasties

This is a glitch. It happens every year to my brother an i. We've been able to fix it because whoever the commissioner is is able to keep there guys but the other online player does not. So we take the season offline after the commissioner talks his guys into staying. In offline dynasty it works so he talks his guys into staying offline. We then bring the season back online. If you advance to the next week you can go to your statistics page and recheck to see if the guys are still on your team. If they are not just reload the season from the last point and keep trying. It's really annoying and lame but it's better than losing all your guys every year. hope that helps

hoots711 08-28-2008 09:24 AM

Re: Players leaving/transferring in online dynasties

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincy14fan (Post 2038653649)
I am in a online dynasty with a friend. He is a commish. We get to the off-season and at the players leaving screen I find out that I am losing one guy to grad. and two transferring.

I manage to keep the two guys from transferring. However I get to recuiting in week one and I am suppose to have 8 hrs and 40 min left, but it shows that I still have 10 hours.

Once I get to training I see that the two people I convinced not to transfer are no longer on my team and that they did indeed transfer.

I looked through some of the pages for glitches and patch 2 but still didn't see any of this. Is it just something that was a freak accident or is this really a glitch that hasn't been fixed.

there is a 6 page thread about this right above your post....

and another 4 or 5 page thread a couple pages deep.