Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Any news on the PS3 Patch 2 release date? (/forums/showthread.php?t=265720)

jmqrsq 08-28-2008 11:02 AM

Any news on the PS3 Patch 2 release date?

Like it says in the subject. I have noticed the closed thread has been untouched since its closing so I wondered if anyone has heard anything?

Bad_Intentions 08-28-2008 11:03 AM

Re: Any news on the PS3 Patch 2 release date?

from what i gather when there is any new info the thread will be re-opened.

jmqrsq 08-28-2008 11:05 AM

Well this just sucks. What gives?!?! A month, two weeks, tomorrow.... something would be good.

rupe 08-28-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmqrsq (Post 2038654276)
Well this just sucks. What gives?!?! A month, two weeks, tomorrow.... something would be good.

I know I'm really getting frustrated. But as this is my only option for college football this year, I'm at the mercy of EA. At least I'm going to the game tonight so I can watch my Bearcats roll up the points on EKU.

Sucks it not ready for the start of the college football season. Boooooooooooooooo!

southernbelle 08-28-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rupe (Post 2038654321)
I know I'm really getting frustrated. But as this is my only option for college football this year, I'm at the mercy of EA. At least I'm going to the game tonight so I can watch my Bearcats roll up the points on EKU.

Sucks it not ready for the start of the college football season. Boooooooooooooooo!

bet this thread gets locked in less than 30 min... look at the stickies!!

countryboy 08-28-2008 11:57 AM

guys again, the original thread talking about the 2nd patch for PS3 was locked due to people doing nothing more than "venting their frustration". We are all frustrated, but there is nothing we can do except wait.

Once CDowns gets info from Sony, he'll pass it along. Until then, its a wait and see approach, no matter how frustrating that is. Please do not continue to make threads regarding this topic.

-CB