Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Sumper Sim (/forums/showthread.php?t=265744)

DevilHawk25 08-28-2008 01:18 PM

Sumper Sim

WTF? i have finally given up on this whole super sim thing.i like to have as much realism as possible in my dynasty,so i super sim part of my games. my guys haveing 300 yards passing at half......thas not very real.plus my team nor the cpu never ever runs the ball either.

oChaos_Nine 08-28-2008 01:32 PM

Re: Sumper Sim

I get the opposite in the running game. If I've got a pretty big lead and start supper simming my backup RB gets a lot of carries and the CPU throws more because they're losing. A lot of times they get sacked, get penalties, and throws the ball away, which I don't see very often. Realistic to me.

bostonsportsrule 08-28-2008 01:32 PM

Re: Sumper Sim

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilHawk25 (Post 2038654707)
WTF? i have finally given up on this whole super sim thing.i like to have as much realism as possible in my dynasty,so i super sim part of my games. my guys haveing 300 yards passing at half......thas not very real.plus my team nor the cpu never ever runs the ball either.

Yes, because in real life, teams just decide to start the game midway through the third quarter. :woot: